- Job role : Trainee NetSuite Consultant
- Location: Weybridge, UK and Cape Town, South Africa.
- Competitive Salary and Benefits (more information upon application)
- Start Date: September 2023
- Hybrid working after initial 6 months
You will complete a 12-month rotation in each of the following departments:
- Kicking off with our highly regarded Support Team
- Transitioning to our successful Implementation Team
- Last but by no means least, your final rotation will be with our accomplished Customer Success Team
You will transition through each phase with coaching, shadowing, internal and external training from experts.You will be supported by your assigned buddy, mentor and line manager. On completion of your 12 month training you will be assessed on your ability to fast track onto our Associate Consultant programme.
If either BlueBridge One or you feel that this is not quite the right path for you we will do our best to place you within another area of our business such as, Sales, Marketing, Support, or Tech team. Subject to availability.
Graduate Training and Development Programme
Our graduate programme is a work-based training programme that allows recent graduates to gain practical experience with BlueBridge One plus NetSuite Certification, giving you a head-start into the world of work.
- You will go through our Graduate Development Training Programme
- Training will be given by PM Ideas, a leading training provider in Leadership, Business Skills and Project Management.
- You will complete the renowned NetSuite SuiteFoundation Course and Certification.
- You will gain practical work experience on a project and the opportunity to observe, contribute, and rotate through the different areas of the organisation.
- You will learn the core consulting skills required to be a NetSuite Consultant.
What we would like from you
- Degree (2:2 or above) in IT, Accounting, Computer Science, Business, Maths or Engineering.
- A genuine interest in technology and ERP solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Good Google and MS technology skills
- A willingness to learn new technology
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to strict deadlines
- Strong English (verbal and written) communication skills
What we offer to you
- NetSuite SuiteFoundation Certification
- Comprehensive training and support
- Career Progression
- Competitive salary
- Fun environment (virtual happy hours and more)
- Monthly office days for all employees
- Exciting annual kick off conference, with fun activity, dinner and overnight stay
- Medical Cover – based on country
- Generous Annual Leave
- A culture where diversity and inclusion is paramount
- A company that is truly invested in you – please feel free to read about our culture and what our employees think here