Poor data cost businesses in the US $9.7 million dollars in 2016 according to Gartner, and in the UK it’s estimated that nearly 6% of annual revenue is lost for the same reason. NetSuite has recently highlighted their concerns over bad data being input into the system. But there is now a new way to clean up data in 2018.
Just launched, BlueBridge One Data Surety SuiteApp extends NetSuite’s capabilities with a data verification solution that allows NetSuite customers to instantly verify key contact information inside the NetSuite platform, reducing data management errors and avoiding costs and effort associated with poor data management. The seamless integration of Data Surety SuiteApp provides NetSuite customers with a streamlined data verification process.
The only integrated data verification tool available to NetSuite customers, NetSuite customers can save time, money and effort by accurately verifying emails addresses, phone numbers, postcodes/zip codes, postal addresses and bank details in just a few clicks. Partnering with PCA Predict a leader in the data verification space, Data Surety provides NetSuite customers with a new and innovative way to reduce the time and cost associated with bad data.
Key features and benefits of BlueBridge One Data Surety for NetSuite include:
– Verify and cleanse against accurate international data from over 240 countries.
– Provides real-time and batch verification of key relationship data for NetSuite users including email addresses, phone numbers, postcodes/zip codes, postal addresses and bank details.
– A native SuiteApp means verification functionality is available right inside NetSuite.
– Easy to use standard NetSuite user interface.
– Batch verify and cleanse data in just a few clicks.
– Reduce operational costs and customer returns with correct shipping data.
– Increase conversion rates on marketing campaigns with validated email addresses, postal addresses and phone number.
– Improve customer services delivery levels with accurate phone numbers.
– Reduce banking errors and potential liabilities with automatically checked bank details. (UK only).
With such high costs and undesirable consequences associated with bad data, NetSuite customers can now ensure their key contact information is accurate and verified in just a few clicks.
Prices begin from just £150.00
Watch this quick overview video on SuiteApp.com
or click here to buy