- Relatively small company that had maxed out on Pegasus system
- Pegasus couldn’t sell them any more licences so had to change
- Business had a target of driving 20% of business through the Webstore, which it has far exceeded since implementing NetSuite in 2006
- The most important benefit in financial terms is having one record for one client in one solution, including e-mail history and transactional history all in one place. No longer does WBC have to link two bits of software together as they did with their previous solution.
- WBC’s business is run on e-mail so they needed an e-mail client that had proper integration with Outlook. BlueBridge One developed a proof of concept, then delivered it and tweaked it to ensure it was exactly right.
- “The integration with DHL’s system has added streamlining to our business that a lot of people could only dream about,” says Mr Wilkinson.
- The Sales Order Fulfilment button in NetSuite automatically fulfils the order and at the same time transfers all the NetSuite Sales Order information directly to ship@ease so that WBC staff can quickly and easily print shipping labels without having to manually transfer data across from NetSuite.
- It also imports tracking numbers back into NetSuite so shipments can easily be tracked directly from within the NetSuite account or Webstore. “We now process orders without data having to be re-entered. The problem can come in if you have multiple databases because, if clients update their address and one database isn’t updated accordingly, the parcel could be despatched to the wrong address.
“BlueBridge One has a fundamental understanding of our business and we trust their judgement implicitly” Tim Wilkinson
- Operations Director