Careers at BlueBridge One!
Do you need a new challenging career? Do you have a sound knowledge of business systems and a desire to broaden your skills in the rapidly growing Cloud-based (Software as a Service) market place? Then consider a career with BlueBridge One one of the UK's leading NetSuite Solution Providers.
We are always interested in hearing from talented people to join our team to help us meet the needs of our growing customer base. If you are looking for a challenging career with an industry leader that provides opportunities to develop your technical ability and leadership skills, then please get in touch.
Please feel free to send us your details via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to:The Administration Manager
BlueBridge One Business Solutions Ltd
Bourne Business Park, Addlestone Road
NetSuite Support Consultant - Romania Office
BlueBridge One is a leading NetSuite Solution Provider with over 15 years’ experience of selling, implementing and developing within the NetSuite cloud business management suite. We are seeking a candidate who is passionate ERP and has a deep seated desire to become an ERP Consultant in our cloud development team to help service our mid-market customers. If you enjoy the experience of working independently, within a small team of people with great ambitions and an appetite to compete, apply within. Possessing a flexible "can do" attitude and a good analytical mind, you will be required to use your problem solving skills to assist customers find solutions to business problems. You will build successful business relationships with existing customers, trouble-shoot product issues and provide general advice to customers on how best to use the CRM/ERP application. You will need to be a good communicator with excellent customer service skills. A general understanding of the following areas is essential: Accounting/Finance, Order Processing, Inventory Management and CRM. Full NetSuite training will be provided however being able to draw on experience gained from supporting other similar CRM/ERP systems in a previous role would be advantageous.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Provide first line telephone and email support.
- Investigate, analyze and record customer telephone or email support requests.
- Maintain the customer support database.
- Escalate support requests you cannot resolve to the appropriate internal consultant or Vendor.
- A basic understanding of Finance and CRM systems.
- Ability to prioritise and manage a workload.
- Experience working in a service desk environment would be useful.
- A confident but polite telephone manner.
- Bachelor's degree in Economics
- The path will be open for the successful candidate to advance into a consulting or pre-sales role in the future.
To apply with your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Location: Suceava, Romania NO AGENCIES PLEASE