Disruptive entrepreneurs invited to attend
Since 1998 NetSuite has been disrupting the conventional wisdom of expensive on-premise ERP and it continues to be an agent for change with its powerful, agile and flexible cloud-based solution.
Disruptive and entrepreneurially minded business leaders are invited to attend a knowledge sharing and networking event at the Emirates Stadium, London where NetSuite CEO and Zach Nelson and Co-Founder, CTO & Chairman Evan Goldberg are the lead speakers.
Why attend NetSuite Cloud Event, London?
The aim of the event is to provide:
- A knowledge sharing opportunity enabling attendees to learn:
- How companies are thriving in the new economy despite the unprecedented velocity of change their businesses face
- Insights from industry experts and some of the fastest-growing, most progressive companies using NetSuite to modernise their operations and provide a superior customer experience
- A networking opportunity at the conclusion of the formal programme
- A great opportunity to network with other industry and disruptive leaders at the cocktail reception
- Attendees learn about the success BlueBridge One clients such as multichannel luxury boutique brand Orlebar Brown is achieving across its instore, e-commerce and warehouse operations
Register to attend, learn and network with NetSuite and BlueBridge One
Scheduled for just three hours including networking, the NetSuite Cloud Event promises to be highly efficient and provide insights into NetSuite's future product strategy and direction, market insights from Brian Solis (Author of “The End of Business As Usual”) and how NetSuite is currently empowering businesses growth.
What: NetSuite Cloud Event
When: Tuesday, 6 October, 2015, 3:30 p.m. (registration opens at 2:30 p.m.)
Where: Emirates Stadium, Hornsey Road, London, N7 7AJ