Google Product Feed Updater (SCA ready)
|Support & Maintenance:||Included|
|Authored by:||BlueBridge One|
|Required External Service/Software:||Google Merchant Account|
- Supports SuiteCommerce Advanced and SiteBuilder
- Provides seamless NetSuite integration to your Google Merchant account.
- Define multiple product feeds.
- Supports use of multiple Google Merchant accounts.
- Built inside NetSuite using NetSuite's SuiteCloud Developer Tools.
- Save time by scheduling automatic updates of NetSuite product data to your Google Merchant account.
- Schedule each automated product update according to you needs.
- Easily build your product feeds as you need them using NetSuite's standard saved search functionality.
The Google Product Feed Updater SuiteApp will automatically schedule an update of the product inventory in your Google Merchant account. Simply input your Google Merchant account email and password and select a saved search to use as the to your Google Merchant account. Your product feed and a built-in scheduled script automatically updates your Google Merchant account based on the schedule you define in NetSuite. Multiple feeds/Google Merchant accounts can be setup. Each feed requires an existing Google Merchant account. Setup of one feed is included in the cost.
The annual fee only includes bug fixes and updates to the product updater software. Help to setup the feed saved search by BlueBridge One is billable. The annual fee does not include BlueBridge One managing the customer google merchant account. The customer is responsible for the data exported via the saved search to their google merchant account and must ensure it's validity. The customer have full control over the product data exported to their google merchant account by updating the saved search linked to the product update scheduled script and there are basic details for updating this in the user docs.