|Edition Supported:||All except NSB|
|Support & Maintenance:||Included|
|Authored by:||BlueBridge One|
|Required External Service/Software:||None|
- Schedule automated data extracts from NetSuite to a Local or Network Server
- Supports multiple extract data sets.
- Can be scheduled to run as a background process or ondemand.
- Supports interval or timed schedules.
- Easy to backup selected NetSuite data to a local server.
- Create regular scheduled extracts for a third party reporting or Business Intelligence tool.
- Can be used to integrate NetSuite to a third party application.
The NetSuite Data Pump SuiteApp is an application designed to run on a local desktop or server. It allows the user to setup scheduled data extracts from NetSuite to a local or network server. The application makes use of Web-Services and Saved Searches.
Setup is simple and is based on defining a set of saved searches defining the data you wish to extract and defining a schedule for running the extracts. Searches can currently be saved in either CSV or tab-delimited format.
The extracts can be set to run as background tasks or on-demand. Two types of schedules are available - Interval or Timed. Interval schedules execute the pump every so many minutes, hours or days. Timed scheduled execute the pump at a pre-set time on defined days of the week.
Note that a separate license is require for each different NetSuite account you wish to create pumps for.