The NetSuite Data Pump SuiteExtender enables you to schedule multiple automated data extracts from NetSuite to a local or network server. Ideal for scheduling local backups, integrating NetSuite to third party applications and creating extract files for third party reporting or Business Intelligence tools.
- Schedule automated data extracts from NetSuite to a Local or Network Server
- Supports multiple extract data sets.
- Can be scheduled to run as a background process or ondemand.
- Supports interval or timed schedules.
- Easy to backup selected NetSuite data to a local server.
- Create regular scheduled extracts for a third party reporting or Business Intelligence tool.
- Can be used to integrate NetSuite to a third party application.
The NetSuite Data Pump SuiteExtender is an application designed to run on a local desktop or server. It allows the user to setup scheduled data extracts from NetSuite to a local or network server. The application makes use of Web-Services and Saved Searches.
Setup is simple and is based on defining a set of saved searches defining the data you wish to extract and defining a schedule for running the extracts. Searches can currently be saved in either CSV or tab-delimited format.
The extracts can be set to run as background tasks or on-demand. Two types of schedules are available - Interval or Timed. Interval schedules execute the pump every so many minutes, hours or days. Timed scheduled execute the pump at a pre-set time on defined days of the week.
Note that a separate license is require for each different NetSuite account you wish to create pumps for.
If you've purchased Data Pump log in and visit our Knowledge Base to read documentation on this SuiteExtender.