Google Geomap Reporting
Display results of an Entity Saved Search on an embedded Google Geomap. Drilldown from individual Google Geomap locations directly to an Entity record in NetSuite.
|Edition Supported:||All except NetSuite Small Business|
|Support & Maintenance:||Included|
|Authored by:||BlueBridge One|
|Required External Service/Software:||Google Account|
|Price: Annual Licence Fee per NetSuite site (Account Number).||£149.00 (Ex VAT)|
- View Entity Saved Search results as a Google Geomap in NetSuite.
- Supports any NetSuite Entity that has address information including Leads, Prospects, Customers, Contacts, Partners and Suppliers.
- Hover over any Geomap location to view selected summary information about each Entity.
- Drilldown to a NetSuite Entity record from a Geomap location.
- Geomaps can be embedded on any NetSuite page.
- Provides a visual map of NetSuite Entity & locations.
- Allows you to view summary Entity information within each Geomap location.
The ability to view customers based on geographical location is an important aspect when planning marketing and logistics activities. Viewing the results of a NetSuite Saved Search as a Google Geomap within NetSuite provides a visual representation of customers' locations. Other location data can also be mapped.
This SuiteExtender now geocodes addresses on the fly and can now map any address data that can be placed on a saved search, including transaction billing/shipping addresses and all addresses attached to customer, suppliers etc. An update to our screencast will follow soon.
What you get: An Embedded Google Geomap portlet which displays the results of a NetSuite Saved Search and allows you to drilldown to NetSuite customer detail.
If you've purchased Google Geomap Reporting log in and visit our Knowledge Base to read documentation on this SuiteExtender.