Design & Development
At BlueBridge One we design and implement websites with search engine optimisation (SEO), conversion rates, and usability in mind. All our designs are fully bespoke and fully tailored to the unique needs of businesses that run on the NetSuite platform.
Our design process starts with a questionnaire and discovery session which will help you think about your website from all angles. Our design service doesn’t end until you are 100% happy with the design concepts we have provided to you.
Alternatively if you prefer to use your own third party designer, then we will happily work with them to optimally implement their design in your NetSuite environment.
BlueBridge One NetSuite development standards
Our experienced NetSuite ecommerce experts ensure the highest standards:
- 100% pixel perfect PSD to NetSuite implementation
- Best practice SEO optimised coding
- Fully tested for cross browser compatibility
- Easy for non-technical users to maintain content
- On-going training, support and maintenance
Answers to your questions
1. Can any web developer setup a website in NetSuite?
NetSuite uses a proprietary content management system that requires learning time for any developer. Furthermore various advanced customisations and features can be achieved with NetSuite scripting language, which is proprietary and a developer needs to learn. In our experience following the initial training, developers need to have implemented at least 5 NetSuite websites to gain the necessary expertise needed for successful and best of class NetSuite website implementation.
2. What are the design limitations in NetSuite?
At BlueBridge One we can achieve any design to 100% pixel perfection. Please view our previous work for examples. So far there hasn’t been any design challenge that we haven’t overcome, using our NetSuite knowledge and expertise combined with advanced NetSuite scripting and customisation.
3. Is it possible to use an external shop-front but still use NetSuite for back-end stock management and order processing?
Yes it is possible via synchronisation or WSDK. However you need to be aware of additional resources and cost needed to develop and maintain the link between the two systems.